Please submit your applications on or before July 16, 2018. Late submission of application will not be entertained.
BALAY Rehabilitation is in need of One Project Officer to be based in Iligan and Marawi
Position: Community-Based Psychosocial Development Worker
Area of Assignment: Iligan and Marawi
Job Summary: Responsible in providing psychosocial and other support services and conduct case work to the target population in the project site.
To assist the Project Coordinator in the planning, monitoring and implementing project activities in five barangays in Marawi under the Pathways to Inclusive and Integrated Conflict Sensitive Protection and Education for Children in Mindanao. These include the following:
- Participate in the planning, implementation, monitoring and assessment of the project and program in the identified project site ensuring the psychosocial objectives and activities are taken in consideration.
- Undertaking disaggregated baseline of the community
- Conduct of training needs analysis
- Conduct of gender analysis and child protection issues
- Overseeing the conduct of community-based psychosocial activities for children and women
- Mentoring and Supervision of Community Volunteers and Facilitators
- organizing training for professionals, community Volunteers and Barangay Council for the Protection of Children
- Facilitating participatory community activities that are gender-sensitive and culturally and age appropriate.
- Refer cases to Social Welfare Office
- Represent BALAY Rehabilitation in networks
- Attend BALAY related activities
- Write and submit reports related to the project
- Ensure documentation of activities
- Write and submit monthly individual accomplishment report.
- Act as Child Protection Focal Person for the Project Team based in Iligan.
- Graduate of Social work, Psychology or Education course of related study.
- At least two years experience in NGO work/humanitarian work.
- Written and spoken communications skills in English, Filipoino and Maranao.
- Skills on participatory processes of facilitation and psychosocial
- Can speak Maranao and is willing to be based in Iligan.
- Team player
- Can work under pressure
- Can work with BALAY immediately
Interested applicants may submit CV and Letter of Intent to
Ms. Josephine Lascano - Executive Director
Balay Rehabilitation Center
There are no current job listing. Please check back soon or you may deposit your curriculum vitae with application letter here. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.