All positions are currently filled out.
CLOSED --- One (1) Psychosocial Practitioner to be assigned under Rehabilitation and Advocacy unit - based in Quezon City Office
Job Summary: The position entails case management of survivors of human rights violations which include documentation, preparation of action plan and implementation of biopsychosocial services based on assessed needs. Tasks may also include referrals and accompaniment of partner beneficiaries to access health and psychosocial services from mandated agencies.
Tasks and Functions:
- Participate in the planning, implementation, monitoring, and assessment of the program activities;
- Conduct fieldwork, if necessary, to fulfill the objectives of the psychosocial program;
- Screen, evaluate, document and facilitate participatory intervention planning for each partner-beneficiaries who may be in need of psychosocial intervention as well as legal and medical assistance;
- Maintain and update case folders and come up with the case study report for each caseload;
- Undertake and provide the necessary and appropriate psychosocial services, including access to legal, medical, and livelihood to the assigned target group including referral for professional services. Document and monitor changes accordingly;
- Organize and facilitate therapeutic group activities for partner-beneficiaries to facilitate community-building and community-based rehabilitation; and
- Assist in the activity documentation and report preparation on concerns related to the program.
- Relevant academic background and/or practical experience on social work, psychology, health and behavioural science
- Experience in managing human rights violation cases is an advantage
- Basic knowledge on case management
- Can do documentation work and write reports
- Willingness and ability to do fieldwork as necessary
- Can effectively communicate in written and verbal form
- Can speak a local dialect a plus
- Can work under pressure
Interested applicants may submit CV and Letter of Intent to
Ms. Josephine Lascano - Executive Director
Balay Rehabilitation Center
There are no current job listing. Please check back soon or you may deposit your curriculum vitae with application letter here. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Institutional Learning, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer