One (1) Institutional Learning, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Reporting to: Executive Director and the National Management Committee (Semestral)
Work based: National Office with frequent travel to Mindanao and inside the jails
Monitoring and Evaluation Tasks
Assist the Project Management Team in establishing and managing a robust monitoring and evaluation system and process with well-defined results, milestones and targets for BSK in particular and PDR-STOV in general.
Responsible to collect, compile, check, sort and analyse qualitative and quantitative data about ongoing project according to the reporting guidelines and organizational mandate.
Monitoring & Evaluation Responsibilities:
- Lead the IDP and STOV Program LME staff in the preparation of necessary M&E forms and format to capture necessary data and information from the field.
- Coordinate with the IDP and STOV Program LME Staff and DFI Focal Person in matters related to the required database for data entry & keep track of filing documents.
- Ensure LME Program staff to collect, compile, check, sort and analyse qualitative and quantitative data about ongoing field activities according to the reporting guidelines.
- Working closely with IDP and STOV Program Coordinators; assess performance of the Reporting and M&E Systems.
- Development of appropriate and sufficient monitoring and reporting tools for the institution.
- Conduct regular field visits and provide full feedback to field staff on the M&E.
- Provision of inputs in the development of the overall monitoring and reporting system of the program as per programme log-frame.
Reporting and Institutional Responsibilities:
- Conduct regular field visits and provide full feedback to field staff on the reporting and monitoring.
- Lead in the review and design of a comprehensive reporting system across the institution.
- Provision of inputs in the development of the overall monitoring and reporting system of the institution as per project log-frame and program theories of change.
- Mentor LME staff and field staff to write reflexive insights and reports related to the project/program.
- Ensure documentation of major institutional activities such as NAMANCOM meeting, Board meeting and General Assembly.
- Attend activities, conferences and meetings related to BALAY.
- Perform other legal duties as may be required and assigned by the Executive Director within the bounds of BALAY mandate.
- Graduate of Community Development, Social Work,Sociology or its work equivalence
- At least three years NGO work.
- Strong Leadership and People Skills
- Strong background in Human Rights, Documentation, Monitoring and Evaluation
- Skills in facilitating learning from practice
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Filipino.
- Willing to be assigned to different areas around the country.
- Team player and can work on extended hours under stressful condition
- Proven integrity
- Previous experience in similar work
Interested applicants may submit CV and Letter of Intent to
Ms. Josephine Lascano - Executive Director
Balay Rehabilitation Center
There are no current job listing. Please check back soon or you may deposit your curriculum vitae with application letter here. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Institutional Learning, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer